Donations of any size are welcomed and appreciated
Each rider is committed to meeting a fundraising goal that goes directly to our beneficiaries. They are responsible for most of the personal costs to participate in the ride.
We are largely an organization of young adults – medical students, undergrads, early-career health professionals – and as such, meeting our individual commitments is a real challenge.
- Donate ONLINE - You can make a secure online donation using our secure PayPal donation system for the rider of your choice at http://donate.r4wh.org/
- Donate BY MAIL- Please make check payable to “Ride for World Health.” If you are making a donation in support of a specific rider and/or a specific beneficiary, please write that rider’s full name and/or the organization name on the check’s memo line.
- Check Payable to: “Ride for World Health”
- Memo: Rider’s Full Name and/or Organization Name
- Mail: Ride for World Health, P.O. Box 8234, Columbus, OH 43201
- Did you know your company may participate in corporate matching for your charitable donations? Be sure to ask your company about matching your donations to R4WH.
Help the team (In-kind donations)
Besides monetary donations, you can make a big difference for the Ride for World Health team by helping us with the basic necessities that will get us across the nation. If you’d like to help the team with any of the items below, please email Michael McKee or Jeff Schafer, our Logistics Directors at Logistics@r4wh.org.
- Places to Sleep - Our riders sleep in churches, campgrounds, school gymnasiums, etc. If you can put a roof over our heads and provide a warm place for twenty-five riders to sleep, we need your help.
- Food to Eat / Water to Drink - Riding across the nation requires a good supply of food and water. Help us fill our stock of food and keep us fueled from San Diego to Washington DC.
- Support Vehicle Supplies - The R4WH support vehicles are a crucial part of our trip. They keep pace with our riders, provide lodging for us if we need a place to stay, and carry necessary equipment for us throughout the entire ride. Gift cards for gasoline, oil, or even mechanical service for these vehicles will help us get to where we need to go.
- Bicycle Repairs and Maintenance - Many of our riders are well-versed in bicycle mechanics but that doesn’t mean we cannot use any more hands. Flat tires, chain lube, and regular bicycle maintenance is par for the course when the course is 3,200 miles long!
Ride for World Health is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible in the U.S.