Donations of any size are welcomed and appreciated, as each contribution brings us closer to our goal for our beneficiaries.
Did you know your company may participate in corporate matching for your charitable donations? Be sure to ask your company about matching your donations to R4WH.
- ONLINE - You can make a secure online donation using the PayPal donation system. Donations are accepted from your credit card or PayPal account. (Don’t forget – you can donate towards a rider of your choice. View the rider bios to learn about the team and submit your donation.)
- BY MAIL- Please make check payable to “Ride for World Health.” If you are making a donation in support of a specific rider and/or a specific beneficiary, please write that rider’s full name and/or the organization name on the check’s memo line.
- Ride for World Health, P.O. Box 8234, Columbus, OH 43201
Help the team (In-kind donations)
Besides monetary donations, you can make a big difference for the Ride for World Health team by helping us with the basic necessities that will get us across the nation. If you’d like to help the team with any of the items below, please email our Logistics Director (to be updated shortly).
- Places to Sleep - Our riders sleep in churches, campgrounds, school gymnasiums, etc. If you can put a roof over our heads and provide a warm place for twenty-five riders to sleep, we need your help.
- Food to Eat / Water to Drink - Riding across the nation requires a good supply of food and water. Help us fill our stock of food and keep us fueled from San Diego to Washington DC.
- Support Vehicle Supplies - The R4WH support vehicles are a crucial part of our trip. They keep pace with our riders, provide lodging for us if we need a place to stay, and carry necessary equipment for us throughout the entire ride. Gift cards for gasoline, oil, or even mechanical service for these vehicles will help us get to where we need to go.
- Bicycle Repairs and Maintenance - Many of our riders are well-versed in bicycle mechanics but that doesn’t mean we cannot use any more hands. Flat tires, chain lube, and regular bicycle maintenance is par for the course when the course is 3,700 miles long!
Ride for World Health is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible in the U.S.