Now that you’ve learned about Ride for World Health, here are a few ways you can get involved:
- Become a rider!
- Donate to our team (either to individual riders or to the organization),
- Sponsor this year’s ride on behalf of your company/group, or
- Organize a Solidarity Ride in your hometown.
Each year, around twenty-five riders make the journey across the nation to complete the R4WH mission. The 2013 R4WH team has a set a goal for 50 riders because the more riders the better! You can apply to ride with our team of riders for the entire journey or a portion of it.
Each rider is committed to meeting a fundraising goal that goes directly to our beneficiary. They are also responsible for most of the personal costs of participating in the ride. We are largely an organization of young adults – medical students, undergrads, early-career health professionals – and as such, meeting our individual commitments is a real challenge. Find out how you can make a donation to an individual rider or the organization.
- Stock Donations - R4WH is now accepting stock donations. Please contact Arjun Sharma, Director of Fundraising, for more information.
- Help the Team (In-kind donations) - R4WH keeps its operating costs low by depending solely on volunteers and often sleeping in middle school gyms, churches or community centers during the ride. There are still significant logistical costs in staging our annual 3,700 mile ride. We need your help to defray the expenses for food, fuel and lodging or even providing hands-on support while we ride through your city.
Ride for World Health is seeking sponsors that support and share our commitment to raise awareness of international health issues and to raise funds for our beneficiary. We have multiple levels of sponsorship available with various promotional opportunities. View the list of last year’s most generous donors and our higher level sponsors.
Partner with us by organizing your own Solidarity Ride to help raise funds for our beneficiary.