What are Solidarity Rides?
Each year, Ride for World Health organizes Solidarity Rides in a select number of cities along our national route. These Solidarity Rides are a way for us to involve communities and raise awareness about our Beneficiaries and our cause. Check back on this page to see if your city is included in this year’s ride. Alternatively, take the initiative and organize a Solidarity Ride in your town!
Columbus, OH – Saturday, May 4th @ 8:00AM
Join Ride For World Health’s National Riders on a Solidarity Ride in Columbus, OH as we pass through on our ride across the country! Ride For World Health is a non-profit that uses a cross country bike ride as a platform for fundraising and education. For more information on Ride For World Health and our 2013 Beneficiaries please follow the links on this site and learn more about this year’s ride.
- Date: Start: Saturday, May 4, 2013 @ 8:00 AM
- Address: Roll: on Lane Avenue, 1510 West Lane Avenue Columbus, OH
- 40 Mile Adult – $40
- 40 Mile Student – $35
- 25 Mile Adult – $30
- 25 Mile Student – $25
- Registration Closing Date: Thursday, May 2, 2013 @ 11:59 PM PST
Tulsa, OK – Saturday, April 13 @ 8:00AM
- Date: April 13, 2013
- Address: Oklahoma State University – Center for Health Sciences (1111 W 17th St Tulsa, OK 74107)
- 30 Mile Adult – $40
- 30 Mile Student – $35
- 15 Mile Adult – $35
- 15 Mile Student – $30
- Notes: 8:00: registration opens. 9:00: 30 mile route departs. 9:20: 15 mile route departs.
- Route: 30 mile. (15 to join directly to Katy Trail). http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/172428286